Divorcing without conflict
Who is this package for ?
- You’re separating and you don’t want to add needless suffering to the process
- You’d like to avoid long and costly court proceedings
- You want to be heard, respected and understood
- You want things to be done well and efficiently
- You want everything to be handled for the whole process
- You want to remain good parents and protect the children
What results can we expect ?
- Your separation will be handled in the quickest, most serene and respectful way as well as costing 3 to 5 times less than the classic court proceedings
- You’ll leave with a clear written agreement that will cover all aspects of the separation taking into account your needs : division of the joint belongings, financial contribution, parental authority, custody of the children, etc.
- If you are married, we’ll be there from A to Z : We will write up the request for divorce by mutual consent and will remain available until the end of the procedure if there are any questions
- You’ll have new and concrete ways of functioning and communicating that will make your life easier
- Despite the separation, you’ll remain good parents to your children
- Since we take care of everything, a weight is lifted from your shoulders and you can consider the future with peace of mind
What does this package include ?
- A free 1 hour discovery session with Valérie and Yves to clarify your expectations
- 6 sessions of 1.5 hours with Valérie and Yves to come to agreements and deals on every element of the separation
- Your own written separation agreement (or the written request for divorce by mutual consent) which includes all the points of the separation agreement
- The officiel request for divorce by mutual consent in the case you are married
- Access to an exclusive portal of resources to help prepare each session including videos, tutorials, files, tips and practical information on each of the following themes :
- The shock of separation
- How to tell the children
- What is mediation?
- The steps of the process
- Children’s needs
- Parental authority
- Children’s custody
- Budgeting for the children and the parents
- Food contribution for the children
- Alimony between ex-spouses
- The how-tos of separating
- How to introduce a new partner
- How to communicate well between ex-spouses
- Access to a network of experts and quality referrals who share the same work philosophy as we do
- Online assistance if you have any difficulties during the procedure
We do everything possible to reach a global agreement at the end of the 6 sessions. If additional sessions were to be necessary, a 1h30 session costs 150€ per person. If you stop the mediation in the course of the process, the payments made are not refundable.